Rocklands Campsite Trust
The Mission of Rocklands Campsite Trust is to serve Jesus Christ through the provision of excellent camping facilities and programmes for:
- Youth evangelism Training
- Youth leadership Training
- Family enrichment
- Christian growth
- Appreciation of natural beauty and God’s role as creator
Have a Question?
These are our policies regarding PPE and hygiene
- All guests to be screened on arrival.
- Common room has been allocated as the isolation room. This will be made available to campers should the need arise.
- All campers to complete a pre arrival questionnaire
- Wearing of masks are mandatory. No mask, no entry.
- All staff are equipped with PPE: Hair nets, aprons, safety shoes, trousers, shirts, face mask, eye protection and gloves
- When preparing, cooking or serving food all catering staff wash their hands every 10 minutes as per heath and safety regulations. A timer with an alarm is used as a reminder
- We have the option of serving food in bio degradable take away containers. This way campers are able to choose where they would like to sit and eat
- We urge all campers to bring along a water bottle for juice and water and a mug for tea/coffee
- Anti-bacterial dish soap is used in the main scullery area, changing of the washing up water may also be changed at camp leaders’ discretion
- Kitchen and washing area bins are emptied and cleaned daily
- Kitchen floor is swept and mopped after each meal.
- A bottle of Anti-bacterial soap is in each chalet – please bring along your own hand drying towel as this is not supplied. Should there not be a bottle of soap in your chalet please let your host know.
- We have a number of mounted and mobile hand sanitizer units on our campsite which is available for camper use.
- Our Sani-bins are serviced every second week, this is done by an external company.
- Public bins are emptied and washed on a regular bases – garbage is taken to designated contained garbage area and this is collected by the council once a week
- Public areas are sanitised daily
- Main gate is kept closed as much as possible when campers are on site to lessen walk ins and possible exposure
Get in touch
We’re open again.